Thursday 5 August 2010

Lately I've been using internet a lot


Shout Number 1
Now my website (www.davidhurtado.com) is nearly-nearly finished, I have a twitter account for my updates, a youtube account for my animations, this blog where I will feature my pictures... wow, it's been a while working in front of the little 12' screen and I really miss drawing a lot (I miss reading books and comics too but that's another story).
Tomorrow morning I'll be working in an illustration for a kid's magazine and in the afternoon I'm off to Ipswich to attend the opening of the Egyptian gallery at the local museum. I have spent the last two months doing illustrations for this gallery through Ugly Studios and I'm looking forward seeing the printed pieces.
Of course pictures of the event coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment